A plan of the laboratory is drawn to scale, dividing the laboratory space into separate rooms as defined by international recommendations and standards.
- Siting the facility with consideration for Laboratory’s floor plan.
- Architectural plans, for Cost modeling, and scheduling, and written specifications with 2D Preliminary plans and 3D imageing.
- Modular plans for each laboratory unit, indicating materials and internal finishes for floors, walls, and ceiling.
- HVAC Systems Solutions: Control of internal and external temperature and humidity conditions, including air filtration and special treatment, together with ventilation rates and pressure relationships for individual spaces.
- Automated monitoring and alarm systems for fire protection and access control.
- Planning of laboratory workbench and cupboard systems
- Preparation and planning of electricity, UPS, data and telephone Lines.
When the project requirements have been defined and approval received from the participants, Genomed’s TLS division will start installation of the laboratory.
Genomed will carry out all construction work required to divide the premises into separate work rooms. Where possible, Genomed will utilize existing installations and utilities.